BY MELISSA RUGGIERI/AJC Music Scene
Break out the hairspray – Poison is returning to the road this summer.
The “Poison…Nothin’ But a Good Time 2018” tour finds the guitar-cranking rockers – the original foursome of Bret Michaels, Rikki Rockett, CC DeVille and Bobby Dall – sharing a bill with Cheap Trick and Pop Evil.
They’ll swing through Verizon Amphitheatre on June 5.Tickets are $25-$99.50 and will go on sale at 11 a.m. Feb. 9 through wwwlivenation.com and the venue box office.
Poison visited Atlanta last May for a blast of a show with Def Leppard and Tesla, while Cheap Trick hit Chastain with Foreigner and released one of the best Christmas albums of 2017.
DATE CITY VENUE
Fri 5/18 Irvine, CA Five Points Amphitheatre
* Sat 5/19 Las Vegas, NV The Joint
* Sun 5/20 Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort
Tue 5/22 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
Wed 5/23 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Fri 5/25 Kansas City, KS Sprint Center
* Sat 5/26 St. Louis, MO Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Thu 5/31 Nashville, TN Ascend Amphitheatre
* Sat 6/2 Dallas, TX Toyota Pavilion at Irving Music Factory
* Sun 6/3 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
* Tue 6/5 Atlanta, GA Verizon Amphitheatre
Thu 6/7 Indianapolis, IN Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
* Fri 6/8 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
* Sat 6/9 Chicago, IL Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
* Sun 6/10 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
* Tue 6/12 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center
Wed 6/13 Syracuse, NY Lakeview Amphitheatre