The cast of “Hamilton,” Sara Bareilles and Gloria Estefan are among the names set to razzle dazzle viewers during Sunday’s Tony Awards.
The show, airing live from the Beacon Theatre in New York at 8 p.m. on CBS, will spotlight 10 performances.
Among them are:
- Nominee Alex Brightman and the cast of “School of Rock.”
- Nominees Bareilles, Christopher Fitzgerald and Jessie Mueller and the cast of “Waitress.”
- Nominees Lin-Manuel Miranda, Phillipa Soo, Leslie Odom Jr., Renée Elise Goldsberry, Christopher Jackson and Daveed Diggs and the cast of “Hamilton.”
- Nominees Brandon Victor Dixon and Adrienne Warren and the cast of “Shuffle Along, Or The Making of the Musical Sensation of 1921 and All That Followed.”
- Nominees Laura Benanti, Zachary Levi and Jane Krakowski and the cast of “She Loves Me.”
- Nominee Carmen Cusack and the cast of “Bright Star.”
- Estefan and the cast of “On Your Feet!”
Presenters during the ceremony, which will be hosted by James Corden, include Barbra Streisand – making her first appearance at the Tonys since 1970 – Carole King, Edie Brickell, Steve Martin, Audra McDonald, Neil Patrick Harris, Andrew Rannells, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Oprah Winfrey.